Following the release last November of our Wall Reinforcement tool for placing rebar in precast concrete wall panels in Revit, we got feedback from a lot of users saying they were interested in being able to group rebar.
Well, now you can! Creating rebar as sets brings advantages in dimensioning, getting information for construction without drawings, and also setting visibility of the set in views.
So in addition to some small tweaks and fixes, these settings have been added to the Wall Reinforcement Configurations window to create rebar sets. Just select the type(s) of reinforcement that you want to create as a rebar set...
We hope this update will be useful for you.
@Current users of Precast Concrete, @Current users of Wall Reinforcement: Don’t forget to update your software license via the TOOLS4BIM Dock.
Want to know more about our Precast Concrete design software for Revit? We constantly improve it based on user input to meet the needs of architects and structural engineers all around the world. Read more via the banner below.
Want to find out how our Precast Concrete BIM software can streamline your modeling, detailing, and documentation workflow in Revit? Our professionals are here to help.
Contact us for a free, live demonstration given online by one of our BIM experts. Although you’re more than welcome to download a free trial, we encourage you to have a free demo first. That way you’ll be in a better position to evaluate the software during your free 14-day trial period because you’ll have answers to your preliminary questions and feel more confident with the basic workflow.
Related Blog Posts:
- BIM Is Very Good for Precast, Revit Is Ideal: An interview with Valensas and Donatas (CEO, AGACAD)
- Kerkhoff Engineering continues to find ever more advantages in AGACAD's Precast suite [CLIENT STORY]
- @Revit 2020/2019 users: Free Dynamo scripts for wall rebar [Free Download]
- AGACAD becomes one of Autodesk’s first AEC Industry Partners for Precast Concrete design in Revit
- Dutch firm's precast work gets a major boost from AGACAD BIM software and support [CLIENT STORY]
- BIM solution Precast Concrete delivers new features
- How to Create Concrete Details for Precast Sandwich Walls
- Savolainen: Precast suite has "game-breaker" BIM tools [CLIENT STORY]
- Precast Concrete Update: New possibilities for precast structures and special workflow for parking garages
- Hanssen: Smart Assemblies is a "critically important tool" [CLIENT STORY]
- Norconsult: "The Precast Concrete suite brought efficiency and flexibility" [CLIENT STORY]
- An overview of modeling precast slabs, walls, columns & beams in Revit
- How to prepare and use Revit schedule tables in Smart Assemblies
- JPS-Konsult: "We're hooked on Precast Concrete and other AGACAD solutions" [CLIENT STORY]