If you're involved in the design and fabrication of precast concrete and you'll be at the Show, Valensas and Jan (see their mugshots below) can show how to streamline your process. They especially hope to re-connect with existing users to talk about your further needs and expectations. They look forward to meeting you at — right by the bookstore!
With our Precast Concrete BIM Solution you can:
- quickly and easily model prefabricated concrete walls, floors, and columns;
- get full project updates on the Revit platform in real time;
- create element views with automatic dimensions;
- generate bills of materials and shop drawings for quality production and accurate on-site assembly.
|Valensas Balsevičius, MEng, Structural||Jan Kozemiacenko, Proj. Mgr.|
By the way, here's something for your good-to-know file. In October 2018 we were named an Autodesk AEC Industry Partner specifically for precast.
Related blog posts
- Webinar Wrap-up: Precast 101 — Get Sample Project + Configurations!
- WEBINAR: Modeling Precast in Revit 101
- Smart Details to be replaced with NEW PRODUCT: Smart Connections
- AGACAD becomes one of Autodesk’s first AEC Industry Partners
- BIM solution Precast Concrete delivers new features
- Autodesk sees AGACAD Solution at Precast Show 2018
- How to Create Concrete Details for Precast Sandwich Walls
- WEBINAR: BIM for Precast: Models, Connections & Documentation
- An Overview of Precast Slabs, Walls, Columns & Beams in Revit
- NEW FEATURES for Smart Details: Detection-and-insertion of details, lifting rule, and improved UI
- How to prepare and use Revit® schedule tables in Smart Assemblies