Good news, everyone. At the end of last week, we released a new version of Smart Browser Manage with a couple of new features and a workflow improvement.
Smart Browser Manage is a powerful BIM solution for Autodesk® Revit® family search & management. It is rlevant for architects, designers, engineers, BIM modelers and BIM managers, because using Smart Browser Manage they can:
- quickly and easily search Revit families and insert or drag-and-drop them into the project;
- modify hundreds of selected Revit families: edit existing family parameters or add new parameters (including shared), etc.
We understand that Revit family search is a frequent task in many Revit users’ daily work, therefore we improved our Smart Browser Manage to make Revit family search & management even easier and simpler.
So, here are the changes in the new Smart Browser Manage version:
- Added possibility to modify family category for a bunch of families:
You can check modified category in the family file under Family Category and Parameters:
- Added possibility to identify and modify Family Parameters:
- Added possibility to modify OmniClasses. User can modify OmniCass file if required:
- Family reading/synchronization process was changed. Now XML file size will be lower, this will make work with big libraries smoother.
Note: existing libraries need to be synchronized in order to work with this Smart Browser Manage version. Please be attentive and take your time when synchronizing. Library should be synchronized only in one company computer with latest Smart Browser Manage, Smart Browser Free, or Smart Browser Power version, and other users will be able to use it.
Every Smart Browser Manage user is encouraged to upgrade this BIM solution to the new version.