Take advantage of all the benefits of the newest versions of Metal Framing Wall+. There’s more flexibility, more options, and more user-control. Win. Win. And Win.
- Using the secondary stud system, it is possible to have two different stud sizes in the same wall.
- More ways to control Additional Bridging/Nogging/Blocking have been added. Predefine an offset from the selected element or a connected element.
- When it comes to offsets, these may be defined with respect to a shorter or longer connected element.
- Add up to 8 Bridging/Nogging/Blocking rules.
- There are additional options for Bridging/Nogging/Blocking rules, including an External/Internal/Centre setting.
- A function that recalculates maximum stud spacing in the frame has been added. It’s called Set Max Spacing for Frame.
- And of course, there are other minor improvements.
FRAME MY PROJECT
Interested in our Wood and Metal framing software? An excellent way to evaluate it is via our new “Frame My Project” service. After you download a free trial of our framing software (metal or wood), take advantage of this special service. It’s a real deal.
For only 50$/50€, our BIM application engineer will log on to your PC and spend an hour framing your very own project. Sit back, watch, learn, and ask questions while your frame takes shape! Our engineer will take you through all the functionality our powerful software has to offer and share best practices. Our BIM application engineers have experience in the real-world, not just theory. REGISTER to start framing with our expert. Again, with “Frame My Project” you get an hour’s worth of your project expertly framed, your questions answered.