We’re pleased to announce the release of a new app we’ve been developing that's especially useful for Revit® users who work with large projects. Whether you're an architect, engineer, or project manager, BIM Navigator helps you quickly find and mark the desired elements in your Revit model using a unique parameter filter. Then, you can conveniently view and correct the settings of the filtered items in the handy Parameter Table. Best of all, it’s completely free!
Features of BIM Navigator:
- Quick search. No lag, no waiting – even with 50,000 elements in your project.
- Wide choice of parameters (Instance, Type, Shared, Host, HostType & Calculated).
- View shared settings.
- Edit Instance and Type parameters directly from the Parameter Table.
- See the element counts on each filter in the Navigation Tree.
- Find elements by matching parameter text.
- Export Parameter Table to CSV file & Open in MS Excel.
Compatible with Autodesk® Revit® 2018 and 2019.
Now this part’s really important. We're counting on user feedback to drive the development of the Pro version, which will be released down the road. The idea is to create an app based on what Revit users need and request. So, let us know what you like, dislike, what you need, what you dream to have.
In the free version, you’ll see a toolbar that contains a list of functions you can perform on the Parameter Table or selected elements. If there’s a function that is missing from the toolbar that would help your workflow, let us know and we’ll try to include it in the Pro version, which will contain specialized functions for improved productivity.
AGACAD is committed to contributing to the development of digital building, so this BIM product is completely free. Take this opportunity to work more efficiently. DOWNLOAD BIM Navigator Free today!