After a long time coming, our MEP Hangers extension for Revit is stepping into the Fabrication Parts arena! With the first MEP Hangers update of 2020 we present you the possibility of placing fabrication hangers on fabrication ducts and pipes.
Join our free, 20-min webinar on March 19th to see how you can use Fab Parts with MEP Hangers, what the possibilities and limitations are, and what to expect in the future.
- Fabrication hanger placement on fabrication pipes and ducts
- Filtering to which structural elements to connect to
- Parameter transfer from structural elements and FAB parts into FAB hangers.
- Things to know while placing FAB hangers with MEP Hangers
MEP hanger & support distribution in Revit: BIM software for fast, precise layouts
Our MEP Hangers Revit plugin auto-distributes hangers and supports throughout a Revit model according to your configurations for ducts, pipes, cable trays, and conduits. Plus, you'll get accurate bills of materials and builders work drawings by using this Revit extension.
Save hours of painstaking manual work distributing hangers and supports in your Revit project. Let MEP Hangers do it for you!
We hope to see you online!
Related blog posts
- Q&A: How do you put hangers over the insulation on a pipe or duct in Revit?
- How do you find an opening’s dimensions and elevation? [VIDEO]
- How do you find the distance between a Compound Ceiling and a Slab?
- How do you create a combined duct-pipe hanger?
- How do you keep hangers attached to a structure that has been updated?
- Make Revit Better By Using MEP Tools