Join in this free webinar to see the flexibility of AGACAD’s Wood /Metal Framing solution for Revit, which has been enhanced by implementing some highly requested features.
In this 30-min webinar, you’ll see the extended possibilities for distributing studs and sheathing that will help you automate even more complex situations.
Also, you’ll have better control over Joined Opening framing, Top Plate Support, Bracing and more!
Expert Consulting: the 30-minute presentation will be followed by ~30 minutes of Q&A.
Join our webinar and see how to:
- Distribute studs by predefined spacing and restart distribution relative to openings.
- Split sheathing by openings and even prioritize their merging in the horizontal or vertical directions while keeping everything aligned with studs.
- Split even the most custom panels for ventilated facades.
- Frame Joined Openings by creating custom Trimmers for Left, Middle, Right and Center locations; and make use of increased control over Top and Bottom Cripples.
- Auto-align Top/Bottom Plate Support to the Top/Bottom Plate.
- Split studs by brace: run a brace that divides studs into separate stud groups.
- Create assemblies of multiple frames/modules.
Eve Leliuge| Architectural Engineering, BIM Application Engineer & Certified Revit Professional
BIM software for efficiently designing wood/metal-frame walls in Revit
Wood/Metal Framing Wall solution makes wood/metal framing of walls fast and easy with real-time full project updates in Revit®. Plus it generates views with automatic dimensions for wall panels or segments as well as accurate bills of materials and shop drawings. So quality production and accurate assembly on site are ensured.
Connectors, cuts, supports, and other details can be distributed based on predefined rules or connection types. They can then be modified or updated to suit the project design stage and the level of detail required. Wall frames and the layout of frame elements and details can be modified and updated whenever the project is changed. Dynamic update functionality can make changes to all walls frames of the same type at once.
Wall frame elements in the project can be easily marked based on their properties and locations in the wall layer. And information for fabrication can be automatically generated with all desired views, schedules, and drawings for each wall panel.
We hope to see you online!