Today our development team has released new Wood Framing Floor+ version that is full of new features and improvements. Take a look at the main novelties of this application for Autodesk® Revit® versions 2016.6 and 2015.6:
- Improvements in the Revit sample families were made, therefore the families need to be reloaded to the existing project with Load Families & Schedules.
- Split all Rim Joists feature was added which splits elements according to predefined settings in Framing Configuration.
- Define Depth (h,d) by Layer Thickness is now available for every header element in the opening framing:
- New End Connection type was added:
- From now on, you can automatically add Additional Bridging/Nogging/Blocking as regular Bridging/Nogging/Blocking.
If Rotate 90 is not ticked, then you can apply Number of Rows setting. Such bridging will not be deleted during frame update process.
Use M_WF Blocking Stud-Joist (or I_WF Blocking Stud-Joist for Imperial projects) family if you need to create two rows of blocking. Number of Rows = 2.
In order to delete such additional elements you can use Delete Additional Elements feature:
Also you can delete it by ticking Delete in Modify Additional Element dialog window:
- Added Use “Add Details” command function to place details at the end of framing process. Recommended workflow: create frame without details; add additional elements; split elements if needed; and in the final step - add details. This will allow Wood Framing Floor+ users to save time during updating process when they frame wooden floor.
User can predefine the details in Framing Configuration, but during the framing process the details will not be added if Use “Add Details” command is ticked:
- Added Frame Additional Layers function which frames all other layers (battens, flooring) automatically excluding main Frame. From now on, you will not need to press Add Battens, Add Flooring separately.