It’s quite common to have two different files for architecture and structure in Revit workflows. If an architect is placing windows or doors in his file, the void is not cut in the structural wall. In this case structural engineers should place door/window openings by themselves.
We have easy solution: Cut Opening for Revit is looking for windows and doors in architectural file, reads all needed information (Width, Height, or Rough Width and Rough Height) and transfers all this data to structural window/door opening.
This sized opening is placed at the same position where window/door is.
Related blog posts:
- NEW FEATURE! Cut Opening for Beams
- Cut Opening collaboration improvements for Revit® users
- Cut Opening Software Opens New Possibilities for Collaboration between Revit® Users
- Openings for MEP Accessories in Revit® Models
- New Cut Opening Version Released. Missing functionality has been implemented (Part 1)
- New Cut Opening Version Released. Missing functionality has been implemented (Part 2)
- New Cut Opening families are available. Now it’s possible to use your own opening families