Webinar has ended but its recording is now available.
Special webinar for all Smart Browser Free users & everyone who wants to learn how to browse, control & manage Revit® families very quickly and easily.
If you are looking for methods or tools how to browse, control & manage Revit® families very simply, we kindly welcome you to join us on October 15th, 2015 on our free webinar
Speed Up Revit Content MANAGEMENT & ACCESSIBILITY
with New Power
In this 45 minute presentation you’ll see how to:
- quickly and easily find Revit families in the library by parameter name, values, and version;
- modify, delete existing parameters of hundreds of selected families;
- add, modify, and delete family types;
- add new shared parameters to selected families;
- group Revit families by version. You won't need to rename types one by one!
- find differences between families in a project and families in your library. Keep your families in projects up-to-date!
This event is designed for all Autodesk® Revit® Architecture / Structure / MEP users.
There will be a presentation of the new Smart Browser Manage version!
In this webinar you’ll see live presentation of these AGACAD applications for Revit:
- Smart Browser Free - join to learn how to use this free Revit add-on properly.
Smart Browser Free is a free Autodesk® Revit® add-on for faster Revit family searching and browsing in external libraries.
- Smart Browser Manage – join to find how this BIM solution saves up to 90% of time required to modify Revit families. Also you’ll be the first to see NEW FEATURES of this software's updated version.
Smart Browser Manage is a powerful BIM solution for synchronous Revit Family search & management that includes powerful shared parameter adding & editing.
Lead BIM Application Engineer
Autodesk Revit Architecture Certified Professional
She will share how to save time managing Revit families. So please join and learn how to find, group, add or change parameters of hundreds of Revit families!
This event is free of charge. Reserve your Webinar seat and bring all of your questions to this live session.
Don't miss it, check your local time!
Shortly about the webinar:
We organize online events using GotoWebinar Online Webinars program. During the webinar we will show our software possibilities on your monitor and you will be able to ask questions via internet writing, using the microphone or call by using your telephone.
After the registration you'll get a confirmation email with the link to join the webinar. At the time of event, click this link to join the event. After GotoWebinar software installation (it's free for you and it takes only few minutes) you'll see a view of our display.
Please make sure you have your computer / laptop speakers turned on during the webinar as audio will be shared via your speakers. You can also call us.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.