We kindly welcome all Autodesk® Revit® MEP users from Europe region to register and attend our Free Webinar
REVIT MEP HEATING SYSTEM DESIGN
Live on Wed, 28 May or Thu, 29 May
For your convenience, there are two different times of the webinar. Join us for a 30 min session and watch-in-action how to improve your design working with heating systems:
- Import material data from manufacturers catalogs from MS Excel.
- Automatically calculate U-Value for main building constructions: walls, floors, roofs, ceilings and foundation slabs.
- Calculate U-Value for material based compound elements if the thermal conductivity coefficient and specific heat capacity per area are defined.
- Export construction data to external formats.
- Calculate energy needs for heating of building zones which only have heating, as well as the energy needs for heating and cooling of building zones which are served by both heating and cooling systems.
- Calculate energy needs for heating and cooling, all heat sources and sinks including heat flows through thermal bridges and ground within the building zone are determined and included in the balance calculations.
- Calculate length of heating and cooling season affecting the energy use and auxiliary.
- Calculate energy of season-length-dependent technical building systems for heating, cooling and ventilation.
- Calculate annual and monthly values of main elements in the energy balance, e.g. transmission, ventilation, internal heat gains, solar heat.
- Use heating device catalogues in Revit MEP projects.
- Use template directories of radiators (template catalogue of heating devices offers over 10.000 different radiators).
- Change supply/return fluid and room temperatures to get the real power of heating devices;
- Insert elements in accordance with the related objects (in many cases under the windows) using the most popular rules.
- Add connectors, valves and other accessories to supply or return connectors. More accurate hydraulic losses will be calculated and precise amount of elements necessary for the project will be known.
- Balance the system.
R-Heating is powerful BIM software for heating system management, balancing and analysis. This software is an independent module of a professional MEP Engineering Pro solution. R-Heating provides a set of automated functions for radiator based data management, parameters of radiators and heating system pressure drop calculation, system data analyzing and balancing.
Building Energy is another BIM software from AGA CAD that enables to make the calculation of energy use for space heating and cooling based on ISO standards. This software is an independent module of a professional Sustainable Design Pro solution.
U-Value is a useful Autodesk® Revit® Architecture/MEP extension that calculates overall heat transfer coefficient (U-Value) for walls, floors, roofs, ceilings and foundation slabs. This Revit plug-in automatically calculates U-Value for main building constructions and analyzes U-Value data.
Speaker: Jokubas Vaisvila
T4R© (Tools 4 Revit) HVAC Application Engineer, Revit MEP Specialist
REGISTER for a EUROPE Region Webinar
Wed, May 28, 2014 2:00 PM – 2:30 PM BST (GMT)
Register at https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/558275530
Thu, May 29, 2014 10:00 AM – 10:30 AM BST (GMT)
Register at https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/533548346
Don’t miss to check your local time!
Shortly about the webinar:
We organize online events using Online Webinars program directly from our PC to your computer. During the webinar we will show our software possibilities on your monitor and you will be able to ask questions via internet writing, using the microphone or call by using your telephone.
After the registration you’ll get a confirmation email with the link to join the webinar. At the time of event, click this link to join the Webinar. After GotoWebinar software installation (it’s free for you and it takes only few minutes) you’ll see a view of our display.
Please make sure you have your computer / laptop speakers turned on during the webinar as audio will be shared via your speakers. You can also call us.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.