Attetion! Webinar recording is now available!
If you want to watch the recorded version of the webinar please contact us by email email@example.com and we'll send you a record link.
We kindly welcome all Revit® Architecture and Revit® Structure users to our FREE WEBINAR on quick and professional cold formed steel system modeling and generating field frame documents for the builders.
Efficient Design of Light Gauge Steel Systems
Live on Thursday, 19 March 2015
Please join us in a live webinar about easy light gauge steel structures modeling in Revit. Learn how to use our BIM solutions for metal framing that enables generation of metal walls, quicker roof or floor framings, automatic preparation of drawings and exportation of all required data to CNC machines.
Once you view this webinar, you will find answers to these questions:
- How can I save my time in metal floor/wall frames and roof rafter/truss systems modeling?
- How to make documentation of metal structure projects faster (sorting/numbering frame elements, assemblies and shop drawing generation)?
- How can I automatically handle my frame elements, add holes, cleats or anchors, and update elements according to changes in my project?
- How can I quickly create CNC files for producing and labelling framing elements, and export my frames data to CNC machines?
- How can AGACAD solutions increase my productivity while working with typical steel elements for floor, wall, and roof framing systems?
Save your time by watching webinar about the Metal Framing Suite solutions. Join and get answers to these questions and more during this webinar. In this session, you'll see the newest solutions functionality and updates of other solutions that will help you to improve workflow, enhance quality, increase efficiency of framing.
Lead BIM Application Engineer
BIM Application Engineer
This event is free of charge. Pre-registration is required. Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
Don't forget to check your local time!
Shortly about the webinar:
We organize online events using GotoWebinar Online Webinars program. During the webinar we will show our software possibilities on your monitor and you will be able to ask questions via internet writing, using the microphone or call by using your telephone.
After the registration you'll get a confirmation email with the link to join the webinar. At the time of event, click this link to join the event. After GotoWebinar software installation (it's free for you and it takes only few minutes) you'll see a view of our display.
Please make sure you have your computer / laptop speakers turned on during the webinar as audio will be shared via your speakers. You can also call us.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.