A new update of MEP Hangers BIM solution for Revit has been released. New features have been added that give the user greater control! Now you can place hangers depending on length, diameter, size, shape, or any other MEP element parameter of your choice.
We hope you can join in this webinar!
Revit users who place hangers or supports will find this webinar useful. In particular, we would like to invite professionals who work with HVAC, plumbing, electricity, and fire protection systems.
Join our webinar and see how to:
- Transform IFC ducts/pipes into Revit models
- Use new filtration system for Revit elements
- Create one set of rules for the whole system
- Transfer MEP element information into hangers for easier scheduling
Aleksandras Seza| MEP Engineering, BIM Application Engineer & Autodesk Revit Certified Professional
BIM software for fast precision layout of hangers and supports
MEP Hangers enables the instant large-scale insertion of hangers and supports throughout a Revit® model for ducts, pipes, cable trays, and conduits. You get accurate bills of materials and builders work drawings, and accurate on-site assembly thanks to BIM-to-Field features.
We hope to see you online!
Related blog posts:
- MEP Hangers update: Define your own rules
- NEW FEATURES: MEP Hangers – new configurations, families & features
- Webinar Wrap-up: MEP Hangers – From Revit Family to Building Site
- Completely New MEP Hangers Released
- Webinar Wrap-up: ♪ Harder ♫ Better ♪ Faster ♫ Stronger ♪ MEP Hangers
- WEBINAR: Brand New MEP Hangers – Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
- How to split pipes by manufacturer's lengths in Revit
- Use MEP Hangers with Revit set to other languages