This Sneakpeek is about framing heavy-timber walls, floors, and roofs using our Wood Framing OAK software and sample families. We hosted a full-length webinar in June 2018 on this topic: Framing with Heavy Timber in Revit (While there, please subscribe to our YouTube channel!)
See how to:
- Set up configurations and standards for creating wall, floor, and roof frames using heavy timbers.
- Auto-generate truss framing and define detailed, multi-layer rafters in a snap using fully customizable rules and templates.
- Distribute & manage details for creating connections with cuts common for oak frames using Smart Connections.
- Easily prepare shop drawings and cut lists with all required views and where elements are dimensioned, sorted, tagged, scheduled, and mass is calculated.
- Export elements and details to a CNC machine or CAD/CAM production line.
To make sure you never miss out on one of our videos – just follow these steps.
- Go to our YouTube channel.
- Hit the button. (Note that you need to be signed in to your Google/YouTube account.)
- Click the little bell to get a notification whenever we publish a new video.