In this free, 30-minute webinar, we'll give an expert-level introduction to framing prefabricated timber and steel roof and floor truss systems of any shape or complexity, perform structural analysis, and generate custom shop drawings using the Truss framing tool that's part of our Wood/Metal Framing Roof BIM Solutions for Revit.
The result you'll see is trusses generated for both a Revit roof of simple geometry and also for a roof of a more complex shape. And even though the Truss Builder is part of our Roof Framing software, it can also be used to frame truss floors, which we'll show as well. To finish off the tutorial, we'll sort all trusses and structural members and produce shop drawings.
The webinar will be held twice on April 15th, so please register for the session that's more convenient for you. Architects, engineers, BIM managers, drafters, builders, manufacturers – all AEC industry professionals involved in the design or prefabrication of timber or steel trusses: we invite you to join us for this free webinar. Sign up below to discover how to bring your truss design process to the next level of automation and reduce manual tasks to a minimum!
Learn how to:
- Design and generate trusses and truss systems for roofs and floors
- Generate views, drawings, schedules and produce drawing sheets with a single click
- Create bespoke truss families with custom parameters
- Create unique trusses with inbuilt Truss Builder
- Collaborate by sharing configurations and templates
- Export data to CNC machines and CAD/CAM production lines
- Calculate truss volumes and get structural analysis
Povilas Sindriunas |
AGACAD BIM Application Engineer, Architect,
Certified Autodesk® Revit® Professional
Our framing software for designing timber roofs in Autodesk Revit makes framing trusses, rafters, and prefrabricated roof panels fast and easy. Distribute connectors, cuts, supports, and other details by the batch-load based on predefined rules or connection type. Modify and update in real time to suit the project design stage and the LOD required. Generate views with automatic dimensions as well as accurate bills of materials and shop drawings. All that ensures quality production and accurate assembly on site.
The same goes for our Metal Framing Roof BIM software.
We hope to see you online!
They're also in this month's round of webinars:
Tuesday, April 7th | Cut Opening 101: Making penetration holes in Revit
Wednesday, April 8th | Framing Timber & Steel Walls in Revit 101
Thursday, April 9th | Precast Concrete 101: Modeling & documentation in Revit
Thursday, April 16th | Curtain Walls & Panels 101
Download our TOOLS4BIM Dock (it's free), and take a free trial of our Wood Framing Wall or Metal Framing Wall BIM software PLUS get instant access to our free extensions: Smart Select, Smart Browser Free, and Cut Opening Free.
Related blog posts
- Today’s BIM-to-Fabrication Framing Solutions: An Interview with Renata Jociene
- Carbon Dynamic's DfMA-level CLT Revit models benefit greatly from unique BIM software [CLIENT STORY]
- AGACAD becomes Autodesk AEC Industry Partner for Wood Framing
- AMV House thanks AGACAD for efficiency and customization gains in its prefab timber homes [CLIENT STORY]
- BIM for Prefabricated Construction: Tools & Vision
- Silent and Sustainable. The Beauty of Building Prefabricated Houses
- Wooden Houses in the USA: A Centuries-Old Building Tradition
- Bela calls AGACAD metal framing & CNC solutions the “lifeblood” of its building design business [CLIENT STORY]
- A-BET gets competitive boost in panelling, framing, BIM to fabrication with AGACAD solutions [CLIENT STORY]
- Wood Framing & Metal Framing in Revit: the most significant enhancements of the year (Feb 2019–Feb 2020)
- “AGACAD framing tools let us confidently take on more complexity” - United Building Solutions [CLIENT STORY]
- "My productivity rose 60% with AGACAD's framing tools" - Preconstruction with Stiles LLC [CLIENT STORY]