Cross Laminated Timber is gaining popularity and recognition: Modular construction, design flexibility, thermal insulation properties, strength, versatility… those are just a brief example of the potential for projects and possibilities that CLT offers to your projects. The numerous uses of panels in walls, floors, and roofs certainly make CLT an excellent choice regarding the future.
In this Sneakpeek, we will illustrate some of the major possibilities of using AGACAD'S Wood Framing CLT software and sample families.
Watch the FULL VIDEO
- Set up detailed configuration for Walls, Floors and Roof CLT panel creation
- Use smart and complex connections for the assembling of panels and details management
- Split parts for insulation
- Create floors with connection Joists
- Total control of modification and division of panels
- Save time with identical procedures that have to be repeated
- You have the option of framing additional layers and create structures like ventilated facades
AGACAD's BIM tool used:
Compatible with Autodesk® Revit® 2017, 2018, 2019