This AGACAD Sneakpeek is about the workflow that takes a roof modeled in Revit and generates complex wood or metal truss systems automatically using AGACAD's enhanced Truss+ extension that's part of our Wood/Metal Framing Roof BIM Solution.
Watch the FULL VIDEO >>
See how to:
- build full, complex truss systems in one go with the configurable 3D grid — avoiding the limited and time-consuming nature of standard Revit® truss family insertion;
- easily and quickly modify the created 3D grid to meet your standards by simply changing the parameter values and settings in the configuration;
- create new parametric, uniquely-shaped truss families based on model lines and roofs – even multiple roofs – for immediate use in your projects using the Truss builder (Truss+RT has a built-in Truss builder which allows you to draw custom trusses and use them in projects);
- modify automatically-generated trusses by pushing them to the Truss builder and designing the desired web;
- freely revise your Revit® model and update and adapt truss systems;
- prepare custom shop drawings and cut lists with all required views, where elements are dimensioned, sorted, tagged, and scheduled, and mass is calculated;
- get (optional) export of elements and details to any CNC machine and CAD/CAM production lines, such as Hundegger, Weinmann, etc.
AGACAD's BIM tool used:
→ Truss+ extension that's part of our Wood/Metal Framing Roof BIM Solution.
The definitive solution for wood framing with Revit
Compatible with Autodesk® Revit® 2017, 2018, 2019